Raspberry Pi 4 as VPN Router (having trouble)

Mike, I ran into a small problem. Everything was working so well. I thought I would tweak the speed as you have done to see if it made a difference on the internet speed. From the directions I had been following there was a section on overclocking the pi (which I had ignored). Anyways I looked there to see how to do and it indicated just to add the following 2 lines to the end of the /boot/config.txt file:

over_voltage=4
arm_freq- 1900

So, i put these 2 lines at end of the config.txt and rebooted. After a few speed tests I really didn't see a difference. Then I realized it may have been a typo in the instructions - woiuldn't it be arm_freq=1900 (not arm_freq-1900). So I went back in to the config file and changed to "=" but I also thought lets try the 2100 number that you had done. so I made that line arm_freq=2100. Well I rebooted the pi and it won't come back to being available - can't connect to it via putty or via luci. I have tried powering it down and back up - still can't connect to it. I'm wishing I had of left well enough alone. Do you have any idea why putting that line in would have caused such an issue?

Mike, no worries, I pulled the sd card and edited the config.txt file on my computer (removing those lines altogether). The Pi is working now again.

I had planned on getting wireguard going as part of this install - those were the directions I was sort of following but when nordvpn didn't allow for the necessary wireguard setup I abandoned that idea and just went with the regular vpn. Thanks for helping me out so much - I can't thank you enough. If you find a good place to get the wireguard going let me know. Protonvpn was supposed to be making it available but I guess not quite yet.