R6700v2 led question

Well, if the patch works for you, reply to the e-mail if you're subscribed to the mailing list, and add a Tested-by: Your Name <your@email.com> line.

Thank you for verifying as I wasn't sure, I actually haven't subscribed to the mailing list but I can as the patch did work, thanks again your information throughout this thread has been valuable.

Best regards
onefreeman

Edited: I'll need setup the wifi led first since the leds are working now, able to unplug, plug back to verify led working on lan ports, wan and power led are functioning as well.

Sorry for a late update but the patch does work but if you have a 10/100 connection plugged in the led still blinks white for example it is supposed to be the amber when a 10/100 connected but as it boots power led will go from amber to white, wifi led 2.4/5GHz blinks, basically they do work with exception of the said mention to the having a 10/100 device plugged in will be the white led.

Just how do i send feedback for that patch I have signed to the site, is there someway to send it to my email and reply to it as you mentioned, forgive me for not being too helpful on something that should be simple.

Best regards
onefreeman