R11e-5HacD wifi card is not showing in Mikrotik RBM33G Openwrt

Hi, I have purchased Mikrotik RBM33G and I have installed OpenWrt 21.02.0 r16279-5cc0535800 in it. I have purchased R11e-5HacD and inserted it into pci 0 slot. I am not able to see any wifi adaptor. Is there any pre designed image for the same setup then please let me know or tell me how to use wifi using the same setup.

21.02 is EOL, upgrade - https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org/?version=23.05.3&target=ramips%2Fmt7621&id=mikrotik_routerboard-m33g

see where ?

there isn't.

does it show when you run lspci ?

i already tried this image but nothing happened new. i login to openwrt webpage but not showing wireless. i also tried lspci command but nothing show.

nothing new should happen, except you'd be running a supported release.

tried all slots ?

yes, i tried both two wifi pcie card slots

did you also check the USB jumper ?

https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/display/UM/RBM33G#RBM33G

can you tell me is this rbm33g routerboard support 2.4ghz or 5ghz wireless mini pcie card. if not which mikrotik routerboard model support above mentioned mini pcie card.

Read the info on the page provided.

You will need to install wireless drivers for the wireless card. None included in the device image:

i can't found any mt7621.mk file with ssh. can you text me how to config all this data.

first install the drivers
opkg update && opkg install kmod-ath9k kmod-ath9k-common

no driver in the world will help, if it doesn't pop up in lspci.

1 Like

now i install mikrotik routeros it shows wireless section and also the wifi card but why it is not showing in openwrt. i wanna use this card with openwrt.

you said it wasn't displayed in lspci, but if it works in routeros, then it's a bug, or something openwrt specific.

then who to solve all this. i tried every method i know to use wifi but it not showing.

i solved all the issues now its showing device is not active but its working fine on client mode and its show me 5g networks. it recieved wifi signals but not sending wifi signal to connect to in phone or any other device.

how, would be interesting part ...