Question about UDPspeeder

I asked a question on the forum where I described my internet situation How to reduce internet speed loss? . I accidentally discovered that there is a UDPspeeder package for OpenWRT. I read on the internet that UDPspeeder can improve network quality when using high latency and data loss connections by correcting forwarding errors. Network quality is improved even for TCP and ICMP traffic if the traffic will be inside a UDP-based VPN. Will the UDPspeeder package work in my situation? Why wasn't UDPspeeder package mentioned in my forum post 3 days ago? Maybe in my situation UDPspeeder will only do harm?
Я на форуме задавал вопрос где я описал свою ситуацию с интернетом How to reduce internet speed loss? . Я случайно обнаружил что для OpenWRT есть пакет UDPspeeder. В интернете я прочитал что UDPspeeder может улучшить качество сети при использовании соединения с высокой задержкой и потерями данных с помощью коррекции ошибок переадресации. Улучшение качества сети происходит даже для TCP и ICMP трафика если трафик будет внутри VPN работающий на основе UDP. Будет ли пакет UDPspeeder работать в моей ситуации? Почему пакет UDPspeeder не был упомянут в моем посте на форуме 3 дня назад? Может в моей ситуации UDPspeeder только навредить?

I don't think this will help you
this will help you https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/sysctl
study sysctl, you can make fine network settings in it
I changed 68 parameters, and configured the rest via luci )
everything I changed, I read for a long time, studied about each parameter, tested, experimented.
I achieved minimal delay, taking into account maximum security

I understand that this is a difficult path and incomprehensible.
A simple example
Go through Luci to network settings
Network section - devices
and in all devices change the value of the length of the TX to 250
By default it costs 1000 and a change in this value by 250 will speed up the sending of packages
And if you study Sysctl, you can even set up a network path and bring it to the ideal