PureFusion - wrt3200acm, wrt32x, wrt1200ac, wrt1900acs, wrt1900acV1, wrt1900acV2 Builds

Dear Big " E ",
Hello and I hope that you and yours are both safe and well. I just have one simple question / request - is it possible that you make sure to include luci-app-netports on your builds ?
Just asking - Thanks.
Peace

Netports have been added.. I did that a while ago.

Dear Sir,
PureFusion-WRT SNAPSHOT r20194+9 7/31 - Stable
I can not find luci-app-netports in the luci menu
maybe you would be kind enough to point out to me where it is exactly.
luci-app-netports was available on a prior build but seems to be missing on the
last few stable builds. Thanks - everything else is running great
Thanks for your excellent builds
Peace My Friend

UCI: menu: status then overview
then scroll down:

luci-app-netports
is missing on PureFusion-WRT SNAPSHOT r20194+9 7/31 - Stable
I checked that location - maybe
luci-app-netports
is failing to build / compile on more recent builds
it is not a deal breaker - but it certainly is a nice addition - Kudos
I am not complaining by any means - just reporting my findings by way of feedback
Peace

yeah stable edition prob isnt working right.. its all there.. just not working because I had to disable smart chmod and the exe file is not converted.. its a error I found out how to fix later on and its fixed on my beta. tell you the truth, you would more likely enjoy the beta
it has fully working SQM under pie rather then cake.

1 Like

Dear Eliminater74,
Hello and I hope that you are both safe and well. I was able to install PureFusion-WRT SNAPSHOT r20224+9 ( Test Branch ) 2022.08.06-0940. I had reported to you that there was an issue with Luci errors ( Internal Server 500 or something like that ).
Oddly, I found that if I cleared Nvram ( hard 15 second reset holding down button of the same name ) after flashing the firmware image - the Luci interface would not display properly. This problem occurred consistently on my WRT3200ACM. When I went straight to configuring the router - no problems. Also the rendered SSH session ( Putty ) would be stripped bare. Even the sysinfo file would be completely eliminated.
I installed same image on my WRT1900ACS - and after hard reset - the condition with Luci did not show its head - go figure - I have no idea. luci-app-tn-netports is working GREAT!! as is the entire Build. Thanks for your support and advice. As always - I am just offering my feedback and experiences so that you can continue to perfect PureFusion-WRT.
Peace

1 Like

yeah, I dont know whats going on with your wrt3200acm.. your the only person that has mentioned anything error with luci. I dont have to many people installing my test builds.. but all the people that have installed it, havent mentioned anything wrong yet. Maybe you need to clear your browser cache or something.. so im not sure. I just had to fix some cache errors.. got that fixed just today.

wanted to let you know dnsmasq-full is already the main package installed.. I think it was you that asked me about that.. I could be wrong. but anyhow its the main package baked in.

1 Like

hoping someone could help me out here. I have 2x wrt32x routers and I was going to sell one and put the stock oem firmware back on it.

I tried to restore via Luci and ssh

root@OpenWrt:~# sysupgrade -F -n -v /tmp/FW_WRT32X_1.0.180404.58.img
Wed Oct 27 23:11:10 UTC 2021 upgrade: Image metadata not present
Image check failed but --force given - will update anyway!
Wed Oct 27 23:11:10 UTC 2021 upgrade: Commencing upgrade. Closing all shell sessions.
Connection to 192.168.1.1 closed by remote host.
Connection to 192.168.1.1 closed.

Both times i have the same results where all I get is the power and lan 1 (which is plugged in) led's

I tried the other wrt32x and results were the exact same.

I dont know what your asking. your post, tells little other then what command and what result you got.
No logs or more detail.. maybe if you supplied a bit more., someone could help you.
and since this isnt even a PureFusion Post, why are you posting it in here?. you could go into one of the other Community help threads with said question, and someone might be able to help you better.

If this is a PureFusion sorta question, and you want to put one of the routers back to OEM stock, then plz mention that. otherwise we have no clue.

apolgoies, i thought i'd explained my issue but i clearly missed explaining the point. after trying to revert back to oem i dont get any access to the router without reverting to the alternative firmware using 30-30-30 (back to purefusion firmware). Its a bit hard to provide logs when I cant seem to get into the router as it doesnt give out an IP (local 169 address) after i try to install the oem firmware.
I am guessing you are not familiar with my issue anyways.
cheers.

ok so you have PF installed, and you want to go back to OEM, and having trouble from PF.. try this, install another openwrt firmware. maybe official, then try again to go back to OEM.. see if that helps/

Or use a Serial UART connection and tftp to flash the stock firmware back as even with standard Openwrt your still going to have issues going back to stock because if the kernel partition got extended from 3 to 4mb recently.

I recently returned my WRT32X back to stock using the TFTP and UART method.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice but I ended up getting help on a different thread and it was as simple as just installing an older version of openwrt 19.x and from there install the OEM firmware. Worked a treat.