Problem with tp link 1043nd v2.1 cant remove or instal new firm

Do it step-by-step: https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr1043nd#firmware_flashing

nothing happens with Flashing / Recovery using tftp only (without serial console) other way serial console is hard to understand ,
step -if you use Tftpd check log viewer for read request from your router, to make sure your rename is correct). i dont see anything in log
and The LEDs should flash indicating firmware upload in progress , the led flash after i press reset button but no firmware upload happens

Earlier TP-Link models may not have TFTP recovery. It is a feature of the bootloader not the application firmware.

To activate the TFTP mode, start with the power unplugged. Hold down the reset button and plug in the power. Keep holding the button until the WPS light starts blinking, this will take several seconds. The router should now be making a TFTP request to your server. When running a TFTP server on Windows turn off any and all firewalls including the default Windows Firewall.

2 Likes

i did alot of times - Hold down the reset button and plug in the power. Keep holding the button until the WPS light starts blinking no request from router to server , firewall is off said in upper post , the problem is with this request to the server there isnt any

anyone reply ?

Run WireShark on PC and check activity during your manipulations.