Problem between Android and Meraki MR33

Hello,

I'm running OpenWRT on my Linksys WRT3200ACM and Meraki MR33. Both with 19.07.5 (but the problem started before). I use the Meraki as AP and WRT3200ACM only for wired.

Sometimes when I'm using WhatsApp web I lost connection to the phone, in this moment the phone (OnePlus 8) stop to reaply ping from my LAN. But if I unlock my phone it sync. In LTE or in another WiFi I haven't got any error.
It affect not only WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter don't load images until I reconnect WiFi.
I found this problem in more devices, my mother's phone (OnePlus 7) and in a friend's house. He use Meraki MR33 too and he's OnePlus user and his girlfriend have a Samsung Galaxy S10...both with this problem.

This is my WiFi configuration:

config wifi-iface 'wifinet2'
        option network 'lan'
        option ssid 'SSID'
        option encryption 'psk2+ccmp'
        option device 'radio1'
        option mode 'ap'
        option key 'XXXX*'
        option skip_inactivity_poll '1'

I didn't find anything usefull in the log.

Is this a reported error?

Thanks.

MR33 uses an ath10k chipset. ath10k chipsets do a lot of stuff in firmware, i.e. in the wireless device's MCU -- so it's oftentimes out of OpenWrt's control. The only other options you have for the firmware are the Candelatech versions of it (-ct). Google is your friend there.

Yesterday I switched from ath10k-firmware-qca9887-ct (installed by default) to ath10k-firmware-qca9887.
Sadly the problem is still present...