Possible Documentation error for Meraki MR18
OpenWRT is very fine and installed it on two devices using actual documentation. One device with flashing method A and one device with flashing method C. The documention that i mean is on side: https://openwrt.org/toh/meraki/mr18
The documentation is good but could be a little bit better.
- Topic: Supported Versions. Forum Topic: Broken Link
- Topic Installation. Firmware OpenWrtUpgrade: The link is to the sysupgrade file not the ...initramfs-kernel.bin file for first flashing
- Topic Flashing Methode C. After Point 5. It could be a helpfull note (for windows fools like me) to test the own HTTP Server with the File in the right plase by opening the side
192.168.1.102/openwrt-ar71xx-nand-mr18-initramfs-kernel.bin (IP only for example)
- Topic Flashing Methode C. Point 6. I think the correkt file is openwrt... and not lede...
- Topic Flashing Methode C. Point 7. I do it with network unplugged and t works, perhaps it dosent matter (I dont know)
There was no point real critical and without your description i never could flash my devices.