Please help me to set up ADSL on f(t)elia

Hello. I have this ISP that is quite horrible, but i'm stuck with it for now sadly.. Mostly their 1984 "privacy policy"..
But please help me to set up adsl2+ on openwrt with this isp, there is hope getting it to work!

This router.

I did not have time to even test the router with the original firmware.
But please help me to set up adsl2+ on openwrt with this isp, there is hope getting it to work!

Everything should be supported! The dude who wrote the wiki could send me a pm that would be awesome!
I did not have time to even test the router with the original firmware sadly... But another model of the same brand connects with ADSL 2+ (ITU G.992.5) Annex M.
This one.

But it does not have adsl support right now sadly.. but i think its on its way! :slight_smile: Please do tell when that is coming, i would flash it right away!
Anyways.. You know the hardware and knows the similarities between the two! I don't know if 7360 uses the same annex m as 7530 though...

How would i set up the 7360 step by step? Do i need to edit the network as in here?

Do i need to set up interfaces? br-lkan where the only one that was green and received packets the last time i tried. DSL just said down and no packets or anything, or power.
I did get a lease in ivp4 and ipv6..
Do i need to edit the wan or red ones in interfaces or set anything up? Are there any step-by-step guides to set this up out there? Thank you very much for your knowledge on this! Please help me to understand this and/or just get this to work!

On the proprietary 7530 i know for sure adsl work though.. not fully sure on the other one i did not even test that before i flashed it, but i assume it should work! And i dont know how long a adsl firmware will take to reach the 7530 model..
But it does not have adsl support right now sadly.. but i think its on its way! :slight_smile: Please do tell i would flash it right away!
Anyways.. You know the hardware and knows the similarities between the two! I don't know if 7360 uses the same annex m as 7530 though...

How would i set up the 7360 step by step? Do i need to edit the network as in here?

I could update that wiki after i get this to work also! If i do need to SSH into network and change the settings that is.
Thanks again! Keep it up!
Peace

For a collection of various ISP specifics, even if it doesn't match yours, there might be things to learn about those for your needs:

and read the bthub5 guide, which is rather similar hardware
https://openwrt.ebilan.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=266

1 Like

Thanks i will read it, and yes i linked that one.. i want to learn if that is the issue here or not on f(t)elia. I did read the link and it had about flashing on the other router.. I have openwrt working on mine. And br-lan works, so this is mostly openwrt settings now and software stuff i assume.
I did not have a chance to even test id dsl worked with the default firmware though.. i regret that now.. But it should work! Do i need to edit the network in ssh do you think?
thanks

This is all I can do,

• mention the author

@grische is the wiki author and the guide seems complex for VDSL and no mention of ADSL, sadly.

If I were you, I hit the reset button and restore the Fritz to the ISP's setting UNTIL you see the wiki author respond to this thread.

1 Like

Great bill! thanks! :slight_smile:
What do you mean restore to isp setting? You mean reset button and having default openwrt settings? The isp settings where annex m on another router... not openwrt though.

Default Firmware ~ f(t)elia. If you have a local store/office to return this to; be contrite/sad and ask for a replacement. Otherwise, wait for a few other responses or the wiki author/editor to respond.

Who knows we may see another f(t)elia user on the forum within a day or so.
Good Titles like you have will be seen.

Aha.. No f(t)elia is an ISP. The firmware was fritzbox.
I don't know about restoring the default fritzbox firmware to test.. maybe.. It's an easy flash back you are right about that...
yeah i'm hoping for good answers. Thanks

Yeah could someone with knowledge on telia just fix your wiki and write the xDSL settings instead please?!
Also, how do i reset the default firmware on that router i did not back it up even.
Need to test if DSL works on the default firmware i guess.. Then flash openwrt again after.

Bump. Any clues on how to get telia felia to work with openwrt? Default settings should work right?

https://www.sweclockers.com/forum/post/10147673 assuming you're in Sweden
If you're in Sweden, you are aware that landlines are going away soon?
https://www.teliawholesale.se/public/framtidens-nat