Please help me organize network into zones/subnets for management

Hopefully this isn't inappropriate, but I am going to stop this thread and start a new one where I can more specifically ask the question I have, which hopefully will be easier for others to find if they have a similar question.

Not rename, but adjust it.

Yes, sorry for that. It was meant to be br-iot

Repost the configs.

As soon as the bridge configuration is applied on the iot interface, they are bridged.

Thanks for the response. I am going to try and set through doing this in LUCI from a tutorial by onemarcfifty so hopefully I will understand what the commands etc actually mean.

Thanks, I think I've got it! I looked over your config changes very carefully and watched some videos so I could see what changes corresponded to which LUCI options so I'd understand the process. The biggest issue for me was the initial setup of the bridge and VLAN, since some of the best tutorials online didn't match what I was seeing in my router. But I think I've got it going now!

Thanks so much for your help.

I'm so nearly there. This gives me the right subnet on my wired devices and my Wi-Fi devices on the 2.4 radio. How can I add an IOT network on the 5ghz band that ties in as well? I seem to get DHCP errors when I try just adding it.

Repost the configs.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.