Pfsense - Openwrt on Netgear and Mango

Hi Everyone!

I am brand new to OpenWrt and Im loving it. I have been doing somethings with pfsense and Ubiquiti edge routers. What ive been doing is using Pfsense as a VPN relay server, so all of my smaller edge routers just connect to my Pfsense at the office and use it to basically have site to site connections to each other going through the Pfsense (already made this work perfectly with Wireguard+OpenWrt+Pfsense). Im trying to accomplish this using OpenVPN and TCP because Wireguard does not support TCP. I have had some trouble doing this. I was wondering if anyone has been able to accomplish this. I have tried and miserably failed. I will add a chart of what my goal looks like Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This link actually shows exactly what im trying to do but I would like to accomplish this with Mango Gli-Net Devices running OpenWrt or Netgears.

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciate.

At first a friend tried helping me with a server config but in the video they are just doing it with a shared key. Id prefer to do it with a shared key like in the video. With the ovpn file it seems as if the router would just lock out after every time loading it.

Im going to add the ovpn file I used trying to use the "Shared Key Export" Feature after I finished setting up the server in the same way as in the video along with the errors that I get in system logs. THANK YOU!

dev tun
persist-tun
persist-key
cipher 
auth SHA256
pull
resolv-retry infinite
proto tcp-client
remote [PfsensePublic} 443 tcp4
ifconfig 10.70.70.2 10.70.70.1
keepalive 10 60
ping-timer-rem
<secret>
#
# 2048 bit OpenVPN static key
#
-----BEGIN OpenVPN Static key V1-----
06a56522887e398021ea76f68d6c6b14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ac0a2aa2c13be27ac8763d8ac2b24404
0ae92e2a8cd8fc1bab83b322d379210b
703790d1c8b7fa803046ac53fd6219e7
-----END OpenVPN Static key V1-----
</secret>
comp-lzo adaptive

Thu May 19 01:17:32 2022 daemon.err openvpn(Pfsense)[19139]: Options error: Unrecognized option or missing or extra parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/Pfsense.ovpn:5: cipher (2.5.3)
Thu May 19 01:17:32 2022 daemon.warn openvpn(Pfsense)[19139]: Use --help for more information.