Not that it was necessarily a blocker but with 21.02 including TLS certs, I wonder if pushing towards OpenWRT auto-updating would be useful? It doesn't need to be implemented all at once. In fact, I was envisioning the first phase being something like:
- Ability to use URL in LuCI for flashing
- Update availability checker
- Automatically determining correct URL for flashing from
- Displaying release notes in LuCI
- Manual button in LuCI to actually do the update
Once confident in the above, then we could try to make it truly automatic. Thoughts?