Packages for kmod-* found, but incompatible with the architectures configured

Xiaomi Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition
Firmware: OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r16456-1a55a2b112 / LuCI Master git-21.088.74150-ba4e214
Kernel: 5.4.109

Hi, I'm having problem install policy vpn routing. I'm a beginner so need to take a precaution before do anything. It would be great if someone can help me.Thanks.

root@OpenWrt:~# opkg install vpn-policy-routing luci-app-vpn-policy-routing
Installing vpn-policy-routing (0.3.2-20) to root...
Downloading https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/packages/mipsel_24kc/packages/vpn-policy-routing_0.3.2-20_all.ipk
Installing luci-app-vpn-policy-routing (0.3.2-20) to root...
Downloading https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/packages/mipsel_24kc/luci/luci-app-vpn-policy-routing_0.3.2-20_all.ipk
Installing vpn-policy-routing (0.3.2-20) to root...
Configuring vpn-policy-routing.
ERROR: vpn-policy-routing is currently disabled.
Enable vpn-policy-routing from WebUI or run the following commands:
uci set vpn-policy-routing.config.enabled='1'; uci commit vpn-policy-routing;
Configuring luci-app-vpn-policy-routing.
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-nfnetlink found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ipt-ipset found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ipt-ipopt found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for vpn-policy-routing:
 *      kernel (= 5.4.117-1-7361000472995193c676100b102401ef)
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package vpn-policy-routing.

OK, I enable vpn-policy-routing from WebUI and reinstall vpn policy routing. Less error, please refer below. Is it kernel problem? Please help. Thanks.

root@OpenWrt:~# opkg install vpn-policy-routing luci-app-vpn-policy-routing
Package vpn-policy-routing (0.3.2-20) installed in root is up to date.
Package luci-app-vpn-policy-routing (0.3.2-20) installed in root is up to date.
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-nfnetlink found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ipt-ipset found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ipt-ipopt found, but incompatible with the architectures configured

new snapshot will invalidate packages for previous snapshot(s).

1 Like