Package not being added during ./scripts/feeds update, even though custom feed is added

Hi, I am new to OpenWrt. I am learning how to make simple packages for OpenWrt. I am following the guide at https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/helloworld/start, and trying to create my new package luci-app-mypage which adds a new LuCI page.

My current problem is that I am able to add my custom feed myfeed using ./scripts/feeds update and ./scripts/feeds install, but the package luci-app-mypage is not being added (nothing is returned when I check with ./scripts/feeds list -r myfeed).

I also notice that after I run ./scripts/feeds update and install, the myfeed directory is copied to the feeds/ directory in the OpenWrt source, but not to the package/feeds/ directory.

Greatly appreciate any help on what I am doing wrong, causing my package to not be added even though the feed is recognised.

Below is a description of what I have done:

The structure of my feed "myfeed" directory is as follows:

myfeed
└── luci-app-mypage
    ├── luasrc
    │   ├── controller
    │   │   └── mypage.lua
    │   ├── view
    │   │   └── mypage
    │   │       └── index.htm
    │   └── model
    │       └── cbi
    │           └── mypage
    │               └── general.lua
    └── Makefile

I then added this feed to the feeds.conf.default file by adding this line:
src-link myfeed /home/reallycoolpotato/myfeed

Inside the "luci-app-mypage" directory (intended to be my package), I have this Makefile:

include $(TOPDIR)/rules.mk

PKG_NAME:=luci-app-mypage
PKG_VERSION:=1.0
PKG_RELEASE:=1

include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/package.mk

define Package/$(PKG_NAME)
	SECTION:=luci
	CATEGORY:=LuCI
	SUBMENU:=3. Applications
	TITLE:=MyPage
	DEPENDS:=+luci-base
	PKGARCH:=all
endef

define Package/$(PKG_NAME)/description
	This is a new page for the LuCI interface.
endef

define Build/Compile
	echo "Building $(PKG_NAME)..."
endef

define Package/$(PKG_NAME)/install
	# Controller
	$(INSTALL_DIR) $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller
	$(INSTALL_BIN) ./luasrc/controller/mypage.lua $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/

# Model
	$(INSTALL_DIR) $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/mypage
	$(INSTALL_BIN) ./luasrc/model/cbi/mypage/general.lua $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/mypage/

# View
	$(INSTALL_DIR) $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/mypage
	$(INSTALL_BIN) ./luasrc/view/mypage/index.htm $(1)/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/mypage/
endef

$(eval $(call PackageDir,$(PKG_NAME)))

Greatly appreciate any help with this, and any guidance on adding new LuCI pages via a new package. Thanks and have a great day!