Oscam, port forwarding external OpenWrt

Excuse my English!
Good gentlemen I need help NOOB! I have a router from my model internet operator: HG8245h that I turned into a bridge.

I have a TP-Link TL-WDR4300/ OpenWrt 19.07.7 router in PPPoE
I installed it on the TP-Link TL-WDR4300 router. Oscam, Dynamic DNS.

I have been trying for 3 days to open ports externally on my oscam server!
My brain is already fried, I found a lot of tutorials on the internet, nothing worked.

I would like to open the 3 that are open in the photo bellow, externally so that any box has access to the server.
Thanks.

Sorry for the photo in another post!
New users can only upload one photo per post.
If any moderators can fix this.
I thank.

The assigned 100.100 "public" IP means that your ISP is using Carrier Grade NAT (CGNAT) which means that the service does not allow you to accept an incoming connection directly from someone on the Internet. Even though your modem is bridged, there is another NAT which you can't control on the other end of the cable or fiber from your house.

Exposing a service on the local router is under "Traffic Rules." The "Open Ports On Router" will simply open the firewall to accept incoming connections on a certain the port from wan. There is no forwarding involved. This only can work if you have a true unique public IP on the wan port, not CGNAT.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!
It means I can't open ports on my router!
I just have to ask the operator to open?
Or is there any maneuver?

There are no ports to open, nor any point to talk to your ISP - it's cgNAT, they can't/ won't open any ports for you (and the dozen or more other users sharing your external IP) either. If you have it, IPv6 would be the only alternative (apart from changing ISPs/ contracts to a non-cgNAT one).

2 Likes

I completely understand! I thought there was something to try! operators take you to buy a fixed ip!
Everything leads in this direction!
I'm going to build an oscam binary with IPv6 support!
and try the same instead of IPV4.