Optimized build LEDE 17.01 / OpenWrt 18.06 / libreCMC for "small devices" TP-LINK WR740N(D) WR741N(D) WR743N(D) WR841N/D) All Versions

Hello @xhaka.
Can build with Vpn SSL for tp wr841n v8 ? I use vpn express ?

1 Like

@xhaka can you add the snapshot adblock and mini upnp in new versions? I think many people want you to do that like me. Your images are really good. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @kunkun3012
I just compiled, a new image in which includes Adblock (SSl Support), SQM and UPnP.
I am testing it on my WR741 v4.xx router. Leave comment if you want the link for download

Selecci%C3%B3n_005

2 Likes

Hello @xhaka...

With Ipv6? :slight_smile:
I can test if it´s included... (i wasn´t had time yet to customize my own build). And sorry for bad english...

Regards.
Juliano.

I want to use adblock snapshot version, mini upnp shapshot version in new images. If you do that, please give me links for download. My router is WR841N V11. Thank you so much.

Hi, have you considered building a new version with upnp and adblock support, based on the 18.06 branch?
If not, I'd be interested in you previous build with adblock support for the WR841 N v7.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello xhaka , can share me download file : "I just compiled, a new image in which includes Adblock (SSl Support), SQM and UPnP.
I am testing it on my WR741 v4.xx router. Leave comment if you want the link for download"

Thank.

1 Like

Hello
Bad luck mine, I had complications and I could not rescue that compilation; But publish a new based on OpenWrt 18.06 The only thing that does not add was the Dark theme because it is not compatible with this new branch.

New update Ver 4 : Zram-SWAP ??

Hi,

I have tried to compile but in branch 18.06 the Luci interface has increased in size due to the new interface and there are new base packages, which has left little free space to include with Zram-SWAP as I have been managing it in previous compilations. Which has led me to use * Squashfs block size a 1024 Kib.
I will continue working on it :nerd_face:

Hey can you please explain how to compile an image? I want to make my own with sqm only but I am lost in the walls of text, too much information is confusing me.

This is not the right topic to ask for the basics of image compilation.

1 Like

I try using all your images. 2 openwrt images allways run at high loading (>1), lower RAM's space than 2 LEDE images and ping increase from 5 until 7. So, can you give me another LEDE image has mini upup, adblock stable? (I don't need to use SQM)
It is a best image for me. My router is WR841N v11.

@kunkun3012

If you do not use it, try to keep SQM scripts disabled in any of my custom builds.

@xhaka Ok. That's good. So, will you create new LEDE images in the future?

@kunkun3012

Maybe, build new images I do not know, at this moment I think building images based on fork LibreCMC I pass the data @Herten and it makes me a bit more stable even if their packages are not the latest version, we'll see what happens

How libreCMC vs Lede build ??

@Wr841n

I think it solves your doubts here

Why libreCMC
libreCMC FAQ

It says nothing about which functionality it contains, only what it doesn't contain.

@Per
You could be more curious and thoroughly review the libreCMC page I've just put some links.
I use this distribution since the kernel does not have proprietary code