Opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install

I built openwrt 18.06.4 and the process was successful and I flashed it on my router, but after I opkg update && opkg install wpa-suplicant there is an error log opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install the wpa-suplicant package before I build I go into make menuconfig but I don't choose the global build settings (specific, kernel module and userspace) do I have to choose the global build settings before I make? so I can get the ipk package in the OpenWRT repo?

and I have tried installing ipk files offline via puty and winscp but have the same error

wpa_supplicant conflicts with, as it is already provided by, the "stock" wpad package (along with hostapd).

I can think of no reason to install wpa-supplicant and wpad-mini or wpad-basic. If there is a special "flavor" you need (such as SAE for 802.11s mesh), then installing the appropriate wpad package in place of that installed in the ROM would be a good path to take (otherwise you have no hostapd installed).

I deleted wpad-mini and I tried to install luci-app-openvpn but the problem is still the same opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install Do I have to build all the ipk files in Menuconfig and choose the global build settings option? I have also tried downloading the IPK file in the OpenWRT repo and installing it manually and the problem is still the same opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install

What are you trying to accomplish?

Also, copying the exact error message from your terminal and pasting it in with the pre-formatted button </> would help understand what is happening.

examples like this sorry this is not an error log from me because I am outside the house but the same as my problem`

satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tc:
 *      kernel (= 4.14.87-1-f11667096b7c23e1dc9446b0665e3ac8) * 

First thing to check would be https://openwrt.org/faq/cannot_satisfy_dependencies

If that doesn't resolve it, check back

1 Like

I have read the guide that you sent, but I built the stable version 18.06.4 git chekout v18.06.4 whether in this way can not use the ipk file in the OpenWRT repo?

at the moment I am trying to choose the global build settings option and choose (specific. kernel module and userspace) to create all ipk files

If you are trying to build all modules, you should be running a buildbot. It is virtually impossible to do with the build system alone.

I did not choose the buildbot option. I read in the forum he said buildbot doesn't have to be chosen

20191101_221527

I get an error when I make all the ipk files. Can you help me?

configure: error: Package requirements (protobuf >= 2.6.0) were not met:

Effectively only a buildbot system can use the build system to build all packages.

Ok
I get an error when I make all the ipk files. Can you help me?

configure: error: Package requirements (protobuf >= 2.6.0) were not met: