OPKG: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies

Hi,
what can I do?
I tried to compile them and copy the ipk file to my router and install it via opkg but this isn't working too.

satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for openvpn-mbedtls:
 * 	kernel (= 4.4.71-1-29798b8c5eb8bcdaf79adff5badb1a3e) 

Just tried to compile the image with the packages but this isn't working too

Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-nossl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/etc/init.d/openvpn
	But that file is already provided by package  * openvpn-mbedtls
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-nossl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/lib/upgrade/keep.d/openvpn
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-nossl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/sbin/openvpn
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-nossl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/share/openvpn/openvpn.options
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvpn-nossl.
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-openssl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/etc/init.d/openvpn
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-openssl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/lib/upgrade/keep.d/openvpn
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-openssl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/sbin/openvpn
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package openvpn-openssl wants to install file /home/nick/lede/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/share/openvpn/openvpn.options
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvpn-openssl.
package/Makefile:64: recipe for target 'package/install' failed

Thanks.

For the dependencies: https://lede-project.org/faq/after_installation#cannot_satisfy_dependencies

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Update:
Ok. I don't know if it's my config or opencv but it shuts down my router... xD
So everytime I connect to a vpn lede gets overloaded and shuts down... ^^
I will try a stable version...