OpenWrt Wifi not found by cameras

not as long as your devices can't see the wifi network.

2 Likes

I am going to update firmware to latest release version just in case

I was going to suggest that you upgrade because 19.07 is EOL and unsupported. Hopefully you're already on the way to upgrading to 22.03.3 (current as of this writing). When you upgrade, DO NOT keep settings. You may need to do an intermediate upgrade to 21.02 because your device has transitioned to DSA. You'll almost certainly encounter an error message in the process -- it's okay to force the upgrade.

The 21.02.0 release notes included this:

:!: There is no migration path for targets that switched from swconfig to DSA. In that case, sysupgrade will refuse to proceed with an appropriate error message:
Image version mismatch. image 1.1 device 1.0 Please wipe config during upgrade (force required) or reinstall. Config cannot be migrated from swconfig to DSA Image check failed

Meanwhile, I don't completely recall if 19.07 allowed this older syntax, but the problem may be as simple as your bridge in the lan interface.

Certainly in 21.02 and 22.03, the bridge must be defined outside the network interface. But it's moot as you'll be resetting to defaults during your upgrade process.

1 Like

Hi,

That was exactly what I did, I have upgraded to OpenWrt 22.03.2 (latest) and I have also reset all configuration values to default. I had some issues with pppoe setup but now the cameras can see the networks !!

Thank you very much for your help and to be so active supporting me.

3 Likes

I saw that ToH still indicating 22.03.2 the latest for WRT1900AC series, or the table is not updated?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.