OpenWrt supported protocols

There are some protocols that I can not find in document, not sure if the OpenWrt has supported.
Could anyone help me to ensure these protocols "COPP, MSTP, LACP, vLAG" supported in OpenWrt?
Thanks a lot.

This is a proprietary Cisco technology.

I don't think so.

The package kmod-bonding exists in OpenWrt.

If you're serious, you may be looking for hardware like Juniper or Cisco. VRRP does work, though.

Thanks for your reply. One more question.
Is these features "COPP, MSTP, vLAG" need hardware supported and not include in OpenWrt, need to implement by our own?
Thanks again.

With what you're asking for, you're really asking for enterprise-grade equipment and features that aren't natively supported in Linux or the OSes built on it.

Considering that you don't have much access to the switch fabric in the all-in-one chips in typical home routers, it's going to be somewhere between hard and impossible to implement the equivalent of Cisco's COPP.

Not sure what your application is, but an Internet search on "XXXX Linux" will likely reveal if there has been either a kernel module or user-space development of protocol XXXX.

I have never been able to find any MSTP support in Linux, anywhere! I've never hated a protocol like I do STP and I get a feeling Linux (bridge) developers share this sentiment.

It seems the things you're doing are more on a switching/layer 2 level, these need to be at wire speed and usually have dedicated hardware. You should look at Cumulus Linux or something if you're serious about that.

As OpenWRT aims to be a router, packets need to get processed by the CPU which will never guarantee wire speed transfers. Looking at most Consumer/SoHo devices, it can't even be achieved because of internal dumb switches (Mikrotik example block diagram).

Fortunately, the processors nowadays can actually do more complicated stuff which often makes this Layer 2 stuff quite superfluous. You can run OSPF on nearly all devices and if you take a look at EVPN with BGP (and even BFD), I'm sure you can achieve everything you have on layer 3.