OpenWrt support for Xiaomi AX3000T

Hello guys, i think i hard bricked my AX300T. So i tried the easy method and i was getting a error and a reboot when trying a backup (after success on ssh exploit). dd if= of=.bin something like this.

Then i tried the difficult method and i was able to make the backup and transfer to the computer using WinSCP.

The first part of the flash works like a charm, but when i tried change to OpenWRT U-Boot i was getting some errors on this part:
ubidetach -p /dev/mtd8; ubiformat /dev/mtd8 -y; ubiattach -p /dev/mtd8 ubimkvol /dev/ubi0 -n 0 -N ubootenv -s 128KiB ubimkvol /dev/ubi0 -n 1 -N ubootenv2 -s 128KiB

Something like partition doesn't exists, sorry i forgot get some prints.

Then i tried to go back to stock from OpenWRT U-Boot and after perform: sysupgrade -F -n /tmp/openwrt-mediatek-filogic-xiaomi_mi-router-ax3000t-ubootmod-initramfs-recovery.itb

After that my router reboots and just stay with the blue light on, after 30 min i tried the reset button, but stays the same (no even reset). Tried fail safe mode and doesn't work, the router stays with only the blue light on without a IP.

Is possible to recovery using serial port?

I already buyed a UART RS232 TTL CH340G adapter for UART flash, only waiting the arrives.