OpenWrt Split Tunnel WireGuard Omada Double NAT

So I am still kind of struggling as PBRs domain name functions don't always seem to work and sites get blocked. I foresee I may need more split tunneling capabilities in the future and wanted to run this by everyone. Thanks.

What if I were to cascade my routers in the below fashion? Would it allow the IPs to be seen by OpenWRT? I think the only way for it to work would to turn off DHCP on the OpenWRT to allow Omada to set the IPs. What is the proper way to turn off DHCP in OpenWRT?

ISP -> (WAN port) OpenWRT Router (change IP to 192.168.0.1 turn off DHCP) running WireGuard -> (LAN port) TP-Link Omada Setup with VLANS i.e.(main Omada router 192.168.0.2/24), 192.168.2.X, 192.168.3.X (ER605) (Managed Switch) and (EAPs)

Hi @hartman44, i just came across this old topic of yours which caught my attention, as i am in the middle of researching implementing a similar setup, and I have a feeling your setup might be exactly what I was about to settle on.

I am have been using omada for some time due to the ease of the multiwan setup - and i have also been playing with GLI-net routers for their privacy and vpn feaures. The plan was to do something like ISP 1 + ISP 2 -> Omada multiwan -> GLI Brume 2 gateway -> omada switch/ap/clients etc. The reason, simply, to add network level PIA Wireguard and also run a wireguard server for remote access (which i was planing to connect to with gli travel routers where needed).

Is this similar to your current setup and requirements? if so, im keen to know if you managed to get this working and if you have any other advice.