Openwrt LCD Display TouchScreen

My device is Sitara AM437x which has 7'' LCD Display (WVGA - 800x480). I have a problem with the touchscreen.

I can enable touchscreen driver as in the kernel as follows:
Device Drivers ---> Input device support ---> Touchscreens ---> TI Touchscreen Interface

And need following settings right:

• export TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0
  • export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/touchscreen0

"/dev/fb0" is exist but "/dev/input/touchscreen0" not exist. Only "/dev/input/mice" and "/dev/input/mouse0" exist.

Other issues:

OP failed to confirm he is running OpenWrt on a supported device.

I fixed the Framebuffer. Now, Framebuffer works like a charm. Also, Qt widget application is also working. My device is not supported but these are working. Maybe there is a way to use the touch screen.

Thank you for confirming you are not using a supported device.

Honestly, I'm amazed that you managed to use a router OS to support a monitor with graphics. Be advised that you may be asked to inquire elsewhere, given your device is unsupported. Additionally, it should be obvious that this is not a common usage of a router device. Lastly, usually only generic x86_64 devices are supported.

Given you are in fact have OpenWrt running:

• Can you identify what version of OpenWrt you have compiled and ran - neither thread identifies it?
  • Can you describe the interface for the touchscreen (is it: USB, PS/2, Serial)?
  • Are you sure there's noting in the processor SDK you needed to compile?

Not knowing the target you're using, you may have to do one or more of the following:

• Define the proper GPIOs / I2C / SPI / ... bindings in the (new) DTS or mach file(s)
  • Build and enable the appropriate kernel driver