OpenWrt installation on TP-Link TD-W8968 Ver 4

Hello to Everyone
I Have a TP-Link TD-W8968 Ver 4 DSL Modem/Router and I was eager to know that if I can Install OpenWRT on it or not. Because as you know there is no specific released version of OpenWRT for this Version (ver 4) of this Modem and the available one is for ver 3.
So I Risked it and installed the released version which was for the ver 3 of this modem and fortunately it is working very good.
But the only downside of it is that the Wifi Speed is low and it its reason is that this modem only works on 2.4GHZ Freq and no 5Ghz available.
Also the method I used for installing Openwrt was as follows:

ATTENSTION:
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Because as you know anyway this process might have the risk of bricking the Modem so If you don't know what you are doing or don't wanna risk don't do it.

I have heard that it better that you update the firmware of your Modem to last available version
1-Turn the Modem Off
2-Hold The reset button and turn it On and keep holding the reset button for couple of seconds like 10 to 20 secs.
3- The Modem enters recovery mode.
4- Connect the modem with Lan to your PC
5- Go to change adopter options in your PC (windows 10)
6- Right Click on Ethernet (the connection you are using for the Lan) and then click on Properties
7-Go to Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)
8-Switch to "Obtain an IP address automatically"
9-IP address: 192.168.1.x (x could be whatever but mine was 2)
10- Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0
11-Default Gateway : 192.168.1.1
12- Preferred DNS Server: 192.168.1.1
13- Open a web browser and in the address type : 192.168.1.1
14- Upload the downloaded Openwrt Frimware (Which you downloaded from the download page of OpenWRT and don't forget to do Verify the file after download because if you use the wrong file or a broken file it will brick you Modem)
15- Press the Install button
16-Wait for around 7 minutes and don't disconnect the modem or Turn it off. After that If every thing Goes well the Firmware is Installed. open another webpage and type 192.168.1.1 If it brings the OpenWRT Page it means that the Installation process is successful.
17- After you made sure the Installation is done completely and if the page 192.168.1.1 doesn't open the Go to your PC IP setting again (TCP/IPv4 page) and change every thing to it's default and try opening the 192.168.1.1 again.
You can use this guide here for the preparation process before Installing : https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-quick-start/factory_installation