As I can see here the upgrade Path for debricking is the following:

Chinese Xiaomi Mi Router 4A (R4AC) 100m
2.28 ----> 2.58 or 2.18.28 [2] [3] ---> 2.18.51 [2] ----> 2.18.58 [2]
Revision for China> DVB4222CN

Global version Xiaomi Mi Router 4A (R4AC) 100m
2.18.215 ----> 3.0.5
Revision for global> DVB4230GL

need global Firmware Versions

Where can I download the following Firmware Versions for my bricked Xiaomi Mi Router 4A (R4AC) 100m international edition. I can't find it on the internet. Only the Chinese Versions.

I need files for the following versions:

Hm, this explains why I had no issues with flashing my Chinese R4AC

1 Like

See here:

1 Like

Thank you. I am going to try that with this firmware.

Sorry, I will look into this! Thanks for bringing this up, I will try to get this sorted If you have a working copy of the English firmware be great if you could share it with me

hello I have the same device (Mexico) I can't work Open wrt. Can you share the files to do it?

please sent me mi 4rac global firmware....

I have come across what seems to be version 2 of the 4a.
Since so many were active on this thread, i wonder if someone would help me to to find the difference between v2 and this (@diepeterpan @WereCatf eg?)

I have 5 devices and have previously compiled, but only an existing device.
I know how to get in there with the exploit and run commands, just not which ones, or what to do then.

i think if you flashed chineese firmware to international mir4ac, you can not flash international firmware any more.

I have a R4AC and tried to put R4AC version. Latest version 23.05.
The device was bricked.

Then the best I was able to get was a cycle of

1. Restore with MIwifirepairtool to version 2.18.58: ok, except for the language of web interface (chinese instead of english).
  2. Install openwrt (initramfs) for R4AC from Windows with the method (r3gv2 scripts) I had used for gigabit version: openwrt was loaded, but only in initramfs
  3. From openwrt, tried to load "sysupgrade" version.
  4. Device bricked

Then I found this thread and I tried the same, but with non -intl version: it worked.