OpenWrt and pihole and ipv6

No problem -- Intrusion Detection System -- snort is one generally well-regarded, "free" example.

Oh lol now i see your point, but im not worried about any intrussion, i was kinda worried about who in the house was trying to browse some dubious sites or if there is something calling home that shouldnt be installed (was being blocked by pihole tho), im not to worried because i allready detected where that came from and it was from adware installed with something else but as it was using a temporary ipv6 adress i had to track it manually on every computer, as i said before its only for convenience and ofc pihole is designed as an adblock from the ground and its doing his work perfectly...again its a convenience issue that surelly dont happen or is easier to track on big/tight/secure networks but here at home i had to manually verify each computer wich seemed very "last century"...

Something like snort is tailored to that. It is generally set up to "sniff" all the traffic that goes past it (one typical setup is with a switch that "tees" the packets to a monitor port, to a port on the snort box) and match it against patterns and/or behaviors. As it has Layer 2 information, it can capture MAC addresses as well as IP addresses. While wireless hosts now often rotate MAC addresses (for privacy), it is much less common for wired hosts at this time.

Im sure its totally able to solve my issue but i feel like its like using a machinegun to hunt mice, a bit of overkill, a machinegun also CAN kill mice, but its kinda, to much...