The OpenWrt community is proud to announce the newest service release in the 19.07 stable series: OpenWrt 19.07.4. It focuses on stability and device support.
Selected highlights of this service release are:
- fix regression in libubox causing some services to fail to start
- fix regression in the LuCI web interface: the menu was not showing newly installed opkg packages
- fix a bug in musl that could crash applications in rare circumstances. Fastd, a VPN daemon, seems to be particularly affected by this bug
- fix support for several devices that failed to boot
- many other fixes and improvements to device support
- update core components (linux kernel, mac80211, ath10k-ct-firmware)
For latest information about the 19.07 series, refer to the wiki page.
Finally, we have a new mailing list for important announcements and security advisories. Announcements should also be posted to this forum section.
As always, a big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers, documenters, and supporters.
The OpenWrt Community