The OpenWrt community is proud to announce the second service release of OpenWrt 19.07. OpenWrt 19.07.2 focuses on security and device support. It notably fixes a security issue in ppp and improves support for migrating devices from ar71xx to ath79.
Selected highlights of this service release are:
- fix a ppp buffer overflow vulnerability CVE-2020-8597
- fix a libubox regression in 19.07.1 that caused umdns to stop working
- update Linux kernel from 4.14.167 to 4.14.171
- improve reliability of uhttpd handling of HTTPS requests under heavy load
- device support fixes and improvements
For latest information about the 19.07 series, refer to the wiki page.
To download the v19.07.2 images, navigate to download page.
As always, a big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers, documenters, and supporters.
The OpenWrt Community