OpenWrt 19.07.1 Service Release

I just have done a sysupgrade -n from 18.06.5 to 19.07.1 on ER-X and everything works fine with 6rd ISP auto configuration from DHCPv4 option 212 parameters.
Maybe just the hardware flow offloading may not work as before because I see a little sirq increase after the sysupgrade but with my FTTC this doesn't have any speed slowdown (DL 120 Mbps UL 30 Mbps).
Thank you!

Running 19.07.1 on my ZBT WG3526: It alsolutely cracks! Fastest this router has ever run! Great job developers.

Thanks to the developers,
Doug (in Australia: Sorry about the Smoke from our Bushfires!)

I repeat again: start a new thread, provide debug information, log files and be as specific as possible with what exactly does not work.

How should people help you without being able to analyze the problem? With this vague description of "does not work" you limit the people to help you to only those who own the exact same device.

4 Likes

What problems do you know of with the CT drivers? There was bug 2679 that hit a few people, but that was fixed in the 19.07.01 release.

With my Archer C2600 , My Xbox One S can not to the wifi when trying with 5Ghz . When I disable WMM it connected but speed was unacceptable.

When I change driver , problem solved...

1 Like

Thanks for another great release from an mvebu user here.

Could you please add the new Linksys wifi firmware in your next release? Supposedly it has performance and stability improvements on WRT3200ACM and WRT32X.

3 Likes

? If it is a linksys firmware what is the link with the open firmware?

Did the Xbox vs c2600 bug get logged on https://bugs.openwrt.org/ ?

Idk and idk how to do that

Updates without problems.
Many thanks to the developers, great job.

Is there a way to donate for the project? And maybe a list of wanted features to donate for explicitely?

See the bottom URL on Donations page

1 Like

The problem when installing version 19.07 restores the device, so it does not work, it cannot be accessed via Wi-Fi or an R45 cable, and no terminal can be entered to run the dmesg command.

@Asux30 Please focus on the already existing topic:

1 Like

Really, REALLY impressive work for a volunteer team! Thank you!

I can confirm that this release fixes the earlier reported 5GHz wifi problems on Archer C7 v2 devices with hostapd 2.9.

Hope things come along a bit more smoothly and timely for 20.0x release.

But pleeeeeeeeezeeee - remove dialogues that I have to dismiss (e.g. when updating lists under opkg update). I have to click enough sh!t every day....

1 Like

hg556a boot problem help?????? 19.07.1

Hi and thanks for the release. Unfortunately since 19.07 wifi is very unstable on netgear R6220. After 19.07 i tryed 19.07.01 and now i'm on snapshot but while 18.06 was very fast as wifi speeds (like 90mb download on speedtest) with the new release results are so poor (like 6 to 20mb download at the same speedtest). Currently I'm on OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r12194-6f10aa737e that seems a little (very little) better. Can someone investigate this behaviour or give advices? Thanks in advance

See I can not install OpenWrt 19.07rc1 on HG556a!

good with my intel j1900 (samba, mentohust, edu-cn nat6),
and mi3g (Dumb AP).

I have just installed openwrt-19.07.1-ramips-mt7620-ArcherMR200-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin on my MR200 and am glad to see that 5GHz is now supported.

Can you check whether or not the MAC addresses (LAN, WAN / WiFi 2/5) correlate with the addresses on the bottom? I assume we might not have ironed out every possiblity in regards to the NAND badblock shifting.