Omap platform Flash new firmware image is fail and not support

doesn't matter, also ntfs, also you could use dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/<sdcard>
just to full format it once before you write the squashfs image

Regards

ok, thanks I try do it now

We tested and verified the version you provided on the BeagleBone Black Rev C board (https://github.com/lucize/openwrt.git) and he is working fine now.

The BeagleBone Black uses a 4G TF card and an ext4 file system.

What we actually use in our project is a 256MB NAND Flash, 256MB RAM, and squashfs+jffs2 file system. Flash layout refers to https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/techref/flash.layout?s[]=trx.

How can we implement the sysupgrade upgrade function? Thank you!

you can look at

target/linux/ar71xx/base-files/lib/upgrade
target/linux/ramips/base-files/lib/upgrade
target/linux/oxnas/base-files/lib/upgrade

or other targets for platform.sh that are doing nand upgrade
maybe you can try the simplest one like in oxnas

but you have to fix first the /sbin/sysupgrade: eval: line 1: export_bootdevice: not found
search in sdk for text export_bootdevice and see if any of nand devices are using it and try to copy the missing files on your board
and if you use trx format search for that in other platforms too, like broadcom
Regards

Thanks, I'll try it now.

I tried it. The method you provided was unsuccessful. If you are convenient, the script needs time to be familiar. If you can guide me, I think I will be more familiar with solving the problem.

I don't have any boards with nand flash and I'm not familiar with them so I can't test anything
if you mess the nand, can you recover from uboot ?

1 can you recover from uboot ?

Can re-flash the firmware by sd

2 When is it convenient, can you help me see it remotely? I'm not familiar with it

3 can you speark with facebook or skype?

When I add an upgrade file on ”lorawan-gateway-1.0/target/linux/omap/base-files/lib/“ , I need make clean?
Regards

look into bin/targets/omap/generic/packages/base-files_*.ipk and see if it's included if not, then just erase the build_dir/target-arm_cortex-a8+vfpv3_musl_eabi/root-omap and build_dir/target-arm_cortex-a8+vfpv3_musl_eabi/root.orig-omap
if you want to discuss sensitive informations we can speak with private messaging, I already wrote you

regards