No Internet on LAN

I haven't tested it, but according to man systemd.network it should be like this:

# enp1s6
[Match]

[Network]
#Gateway=...

[Route]
Metric=1024

#[DHCP]
#RouteMetric=1024

So, you either remove gateway or increase metric.

After this changes i lost connection with PC(

If connectivity matters, you should utilize some failsafe method to edit configuration files.
For example, use a simple delayed rollback:

cp -f -a /etc/systemd/network/eth.{network,bak}
( sleep 200; cp -f -a /etc/systemd/network/eth.{bak,network}; systemctl restart systemd-networkd ) &
# 200 sec to edit and test your config until revert
vi /etc/systemd/network/eth.network && systemctl restart systemd-networkd

Another way is overriding persistent configuration in /etc/systemd/network with temporary configuration in /run/systemd/network and delayed reboot to revert the changes in case of failure.

I have a similar problem with another router (TP-Link C20 v4) which apparently uses the same switch driver (rt305x-esw) and is randomly loosing connectivity to the LAN ports, but Wifi remains working fine.

What I observed when the problem occurs is that looking at Network, Switch I the only port connected and which was previously negotiated at 100Mb, is then negotiated at 10Mb.
If I reconnect the cable to another port the new port negotiates again at 100Mb and connectivity is restored.

I know it seems to be a specific suspect (rt305x-esw) but perhaps someone else was able to observe this behaviour as well or has any hints about it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.