No internet connection. set up network. help!

then you're back at no internet connection. set up network. help! - #17 by frollic or
no internet connection. set up network. help! - #8 by hnyman

But since your device is a DSL modem/router, with no regular WAN port, dumbap is pretty much the only way to use it, until you replace the Easybox with it.

it doesn't work. i don't know what i'm doing wrong.
here again my setting:

and my WLAN settings:

Neither do I, since I don't know what you're doing, except for posting screenshots with IPs.

i'm sorry, but i don't know my way around. what other information do you need

You're not telling us what you're doing, and how you are connecting things.
Changing IPs back and forth won't solve anything.

Until then, this applies no internet connection. set up network. help! - #21 by frollic

what do you mean by a regular WAN connection? a DSL connection is available on my fritzbox with openwrt.

I have my laptop connected via lan to lan on the fritzbox

and I want to use the commands
opkg update
opkg install luci
to install luci

I didn't say connection, but port.

according to https://www.amazon.de/dp/B008K2WQF2 there's no regular WAN port on the 7360, just a DSL port.

define available.

ah ok.

I would like to connect the router via usb tethering with my smartphone, if that would be possible and then use it as a wireless access point, because i have no internet in my second apartment only my datenflat

25+ posts later, we're actually getting somewhere.

ONLY as this, or also in conjunction with your current Easybox, as an access point ?

only as described above as a wireless access point I would use it with usb tethering

OK,

in that case you temp have to set up the Frtzbox as a dumb AP (link provided earlier, only do step 3 & 4), so it can coexist with the Easybox,
In addition set a static IP using the commands:

uci set network.lan.ipaddr='192.168.1.x'
uci commit 
/etc/init.d/network restart

where x is a digit 2-253, but outside the DHCPs scope of your Easybox.

Once that's done you will probably be able to ping 8.8.8.8, or any other IP, but not www.google.com, etc.
If that's the case, do

echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8" > /etc/resolv.conf

Now you'll be able to DL the modules required for thethering.

When that's done, you will have to convert it back to a router again, with the WAN port mapped to your phone.

Another option is to DL all the modules to you laptop, then send them over to the Fritzbox using winscp, but then you have to know which packages you need.

Thank you very much. I will try it out later

Which steps 3 to 4 do you mean?

From the dumbap link, disable dhcps.

Can you explain, how do you think the Fritzbox finds the way to the internet?

What do you mean? Do I still have to connect my Fritzbox to my EasyBox at the same time?

I tried to follow your instructions, but somehow it still does not work

well, can't help you there, if you won't say what doesn't work.

i still have no internet connection to download the updates

now is a good time to show the openwrt config you pasted so many times before :wink:

Please use the "Preformatted text </>" button when pasting it, don't post a pic.