No Internet Connection in OpenWrt Panel

I just create a new DHCP Interface alongside the existing Static Address, In my thought that it would break things out and I don't want to climb up the roof for flashing Comfast EW-73. (Turns out it's just fine)

But it's still Not Connecting to the Internet like I said from the previous topic, There's some topic that OpenWrt Diagnostics can ping a Domain Name but their Connected Devices have No Internet. (Mine is a Reversed Problem)

Can you post the link of that last topic?

And will be useful post your output of cat /etc/config/network command too

1 Like

Please provide a diagram of your network topology including addresses of infrastructure devices so that we can understand how things are setup. We also need to see the config of your EW-73:

Please connect to your OpenWrt device using ssh and copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

ubus call system board
cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall
2 Likes

Everything are still the same in the SSH

The only changes I've made is the Network Interface I've created in DHCP, Alongside Static Address.

I tried accessing OpenWrt in DHCP with the IP Address assigned on the Main Router, But the browser displays "The Page Could Not Found", Meaning OpenWrt is not available in DHCP. (The Static Address of 192.168.123.254 is still up as Code 200, Removing this Static Address could ran into problem as DHCP is broken.)