New User/Access Restrictions

I’m a dd-wrt user thinking about making the transition to LEDE due to the ongoing issue with the Linksys WRT series. Is there an “idiots guide” or Wiki for some basic task in dd-wrt that I can’t seem to find in LEDE?

I have LEDE loaded up but I have no idea how to enable Access Restrictions. I won’t even put it online until I could block Internet Access 24/7 for those four devices. That’s the first task I need before I even go live with LEDE. Then if possible I would like to enable Wireless Scheduling and setup DDNS but which I think I could do but need to be online to try it but my first challenge is to block access to selected devices. I have a few others requirements but the Access Restriction is at the top of the list at the moment. Thanks in advance

Is that what you are searching for?
https://lede-project.org/docs/howto/parental-controls
https://lede-project.org/docs/howto/ddns.client

I think that's it but getting confused by LEDE vs. Luci. Looks like that's exactly still trying to get my head around which is which? I tired LEDE back in April and seen something like the two are merging correct?

EDIT: previously had a David build now just re-flashed it another build from openwrt.org and now I'm seeing the New Rule menu. Thanks will give it a try

being new to LEDE didn't realize one version world look slightly different than another, that's why I would confused with the Traffic rules. anyway I got the the ports forwarded and access rules in place. got it working late yesterday and I think I had a few rules bumping heads so disabled one rule for now.

If I could ask one more question about wireless restrictions or more specifically wireless scheduling. I found one post here on the forum about WiFi scheduling and entering the code in Cron however I tried it and it doesn't seem to work for the 5ghz on the wrt1900acs(v1), Is the code below correct or should I look another way? Thank you advance

echo "0 23 * * * uci set wireless.@wifi-device[0].disabled=1; wifi" >> /etc/crontabs/root
echo "0 7 * * * uci set wireless.@wifi-device[0].disabled=0; wifi" >> /etc/crontabs/root
echo "root" > /etc/crontabs/cron.update
/etc/init.d/cron enable
/etc/init.d/cron start
/etc/init.d/cron restart