Network connection not working after installing OpenWrt

I know i know but with the 85mbs conection i have from the isp2 the 100mb routers are good enough for me at this point

And the Archer A5 is version 4 and im not sure if it will work with v5 firmware

I can reflash the 1isp router bc i have garantend access to the lock down dashboard but there is nothing for openwrt on that router wich is the (Nokia G-140W-C / GPON Home Gateway) no openwrt for it ig, and im not sure if do flash i may need to ask them to give me new one bc it has a lot of isp settings on it like 2vlan one for the stb they have and one for network but no seetings for port brige bc some how that router routs trafic trou all ports and the stb s just req to be on the vlan even if i have a switch afther the router still the stbs get a vlan in the Isp1 nat and the network from the switch is still normal

With single core CPU clocked at 580MHz, it's a question if you'll be able to achieve the 85Mbps.

My (TL-WR740N) gets 85mbs without a problem, what do you mean the one that i test right now is the (Archer A5) and i get like 700/800mb/s in my local network using the 5ghz network in wds mode :smile: the only draw back is that the wired conection only output 100mb/s of my router but its not big deal

I'm saying that the thoughput you see is achievable with stock firmware and proprietary hardware offloads, which are not available in OpenWrt.
And I am referring to lan->wan traffic, which is routed and NATed. Local network is bridged, so the CPU is not stressed.

That is true, but how much will web trafic stress the cpu i mean the entire porpuce is to be able to hook 1 or 2 servers that host only things like portainer, some websites and etc trought the isp2 link

And the 2x2 on the 4port switch is to know from what isp evrithing is conected bc as metonied my home neads to have a public ip (ssh port brige with a vps on the cloud is not an option)

The other option i can think of is that the (TL-WR740N) or the (Archer A5) to be come only a router for the isp2 link but then i need to switch networks to manage it and open ports and its crap

You can search the forum for relevant questions, as it has been discussed quite a lot.
For example here and the dedicated subforum
You can get decent routers with better CPU and ram at a normal price and be able to use them with even faster connections.

Okay but no body awsered any of my main questions

How i can get wwan to work with separte firewall zone?

How to bridge the ports in 2x2 configuration on the bilt in switch?

Is the router isp that i have support openwrt? (nokia g-140w-c)

Nobody give any sort of tutorial how to do the furst 2 things

Post the output of this device. I am a bit lost which device is running OpenWrt right now,
ubus call system board; uci export network; uci export firewall

Nope.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.