Netgear R8000 - Wireless interfaces routinely fail and refuse to come back up

Whether I use stable or dailies, my router's wireless functionality will completely cease to function on the wireless 2.4GHz N band, and the only way to get it to come back up is a reboot. I don't know why this happens, but I don't know what to do and if I can't fix it I'll have to revert to the default router firmware.

What info from the log would you need to help me? I have the Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wireless Router - A purchase I'm starting to regret - and the R8000 build of LEDE installed. It's down again right now and I know I'm going to get a ton of flak for it if I don't get it working again, and I'd like to get it fixed permanently this time.

This software is cool and I want to use it, but it's been two days with no response, so I'm going to just switch back to the stock firmware. Hopefully the next router I get will play nice with LEDE.

Also, what's with Linux-based OSes and Broadcom chipsets barely functioning together?

I tried to flash back to the stock firmware and it didn't work. Go figure. Well, I guess I'll just have to try to make this work. Does anyone have a clue on where to start with this?