Netgear R6400 v2 Firmware without WLAN

Good Day. I have two Netgear R6400 v2 and I want one of them with OpenWrt. I am ok with WLAN is not supported, I disabled WLAN on one of them anyway.

I would be very happy if I get OpenWrt firmware for Netgear R6400 v2 without WLAN support and Installation Method.

P.S. I have installed OpenWrt on D-Link DIR-878 and found this very organized and customizable. I configured Networks for LAN, IOT, Guest and VPN for Testing and It'll be ready for deployment If I can prepare R6400 v2 with OpenWrt.

Thanks in Advanced

search is a cool feature...

Thanks. I read that article before posting and that's why I asked for a version without WLAN feature.

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but did anyone make any progress with this? I know WLAN is out and that is fine for me. I have a r6400 v1 (note version 1) I would like to run with no wifi. It does seem like the supported r6300 v2 is close. I have hacked support for a couple devices. Don't mind making an attempt on this one. Seems like it has a serial header. My initial thought is some analysis from serial, then probably base off of r6300v2, but if anyone has done any work on this or booted with any openwrt build please let me know. Thanks