Netgear Nighthawk X4 R7500 v1 how to Install drivers for 5GHz?

I have the latest version of openwrt for my nighthawk x4. And i have downloaded drivers for the 5ghz. So how do I install the drivers so I can use 5ghz because it firmware didn't came equipped with the 5ghz drivers.

Okay so how do I download and install the newer kernel?

It's available (via the backports based mac80211 packages, which -as previously mentioned- doesn't include qtnfmac packages yet) in current snapshot builds. However - as you'll have to fill in a lot of new packaging, you'll have to build from source (master branch) anyways.

Could you help me? I don't know where to begin.

No, that can only be done by someone with the device on their desk - as you'll have to investigate (compare with the OEM firmware, try, experiment, test, …, rinse and repeat) what's necessary to get it working.

While the following might sound harsh, it's the truth - "if you have to ask, you won't be able to get it working anyways".

--
I've been looking for a cheap r7500 or nbg6816 with QSR1000 "Topaz" myself, as I'm hopeful that these wireless chipsets can be supported by OpenWrt, but so far I haven't found any within a price range I'd be willing to pay for a device that might never be fully supported and will in any case need a lot of work to maybe get working.

What's the link to backport? And how do I even flash with ssh without a computer because my computer isn't fixed up yet. Im just a beginner and i might just go back to the factory netgear firmware because I have the drivers for 5ghz but I don't know how to install them. Then you mentioned about a kernel and I don't have the link for that and I just need guidance.