Netfilter LED Activity: How To Make Iptables Entry and Sys/Class/LEDS Trigger Entry Persistent

Hello, new Openwrt user here. I have successfully installed and configured an Openwrt SNAPSHOT on my new Dynalink DL-WRX36 router. Things are working well with it.

I came across a post here that talked about setting up a "Net filter" to flash the LED for particular packets. After a few trial and errors I realized I needed to install the iptables-mod-led, iptables-nft, and kmod-ipt-led packages to give me this feature.

I have successfully made the blue LED blink when traffic bound to a specific device on my network arrives. My hangup is that the settings I made are not persistent across reboots.

I have manually added an iptables rule as well as manually issue the echo command to add the netfilter to the /sys/class/leds/blue:system/trigger system file. How would I go about adding this to the system to make it permanent? Is there an /etc/config/* file that I could use to commit those commands to? Should I use the Startup > Local Startup field (in LuCI)?

Thank you for any insight you may provide.