Need to Increase 50 Static DHCP Lease Limit

Although under LEDE 17.01.x I am able to manage 200+ Static DNSMasq Entries, under OpenWRT 18.06.x the Web Interface is terribly slow and typically any modifications will fail with a cryptic error message related to the Gateway??? Initially with OpenWRT 18.06.4 adding Static Entries manually works fine, although after appending the 200+ Entries from LEDE 17.01.7 to the OpenWRT 18.06.4's /etc/config/dhcp file, any changes through the Web Interface will fail with the Gateway Error Message!

Although others have mentioned KEA being a solution for Enterprise Level DHCP Support, I have not been able to find any references on the OpenWRT Web Site. Is KEA an OpenWRT Package one can install from the Software Menu, or does one have to Build from Source?

For a more prompt reply, you may wish to open a new topic for your separate inquiry in the future.

Edit: https://github.com/openwrt/packages/tree/master/net/kea -- though it's pretty "ugly" in that it requires Python 3 -- trying it now to see if it can accept my "normal" kea.config rather than UCI configuration.

Note that kea shouldn't require Python, if the boost libs are built without Python support.

Alas, no. I use it extensively on other OSes and wish that it was available as an OpenWrt package. I was updating my DHCP server's OS, and it would have been much easier to throw the package on the router on my bench and use it for the duration.

It would be good "first project" to wrap it as a package, and hopefully quite welcome, even without a LuCI/UCI wrapper.

I'd probably build it without database backing, and perhaps with the HA features as an option.