Need to hire an OpenWrt dev or two

Hi everyone, I'm looking to hire a dev or two for a project I'm working on involving OpenWrt. If anyone is interested or knows anyone is who please reach out to me. I apologize in advance if this type of post is not allowed. Look forward to hearing back .

Jeff

It might be useful to provide some context, such as:

• project size/scope/timeline
  • specific skills you are looking for (for example: developing an app/package for OpenWrt, developing against new hardware, administration/configuration, integration into large infrastructure, etc.).
  • hourly or project pay rate
3 Likes

Good call Peter, thanks for the suggestion.

*project size/scope/timeline- immediate start, scope is deploying the ARGON theme into a couple of images for two different hardware devices. Further customization of the theme to include a new logo etc. Adding a few other software components, including out of band management and an LTE in module in one of the devices.

I can discuss in further detail via direct message or email.

• hourly or project pay rate- I'm looking for proposals. It will be a fixed fee project specific to scope. My background for the past 15 years is software projects. I have an extensive history and reviews on Upwork if anyone needs to vet me. New to the openwrt scene.

Hi Jeff,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew