Need someone share the whole mtdblocks in any device of uap ac series

I found the bricked unifi ap cant be fixed by program the mtdblocks on the other devices.I'm trying to find someting about the checking,so I need the whole content on the uap ac devices to analyse.also I need some helpfull invitations.Could anyone do me the favor?
Need the contents of the devices:

UniFi AC Mesh
UniFi AC Mesh Pro
UniFi AP AC Lite
UniFi AP AC LR
UniFi AP AC PRO

You've already asked for this or similar several times and been explained why that is futile and unnecessary:

The eeprom partition is unique per device. You cannot just replace it with an arbitrary copy from some other device. If you destroyed it without making a copy, then it's gone. Too bad, but there isn't really anything to do about that.

The other partitions can be easily restored from an OEM firmware image. There is no need to have any dumps from other devices for that.

But you never explained why you believe you need this All you said was

I replaced the right u-boot to a wrong u-boot which changed other mtdblock content in the flash

which makes no sense at all IMHO. What kind of u-boot would write something into the eeprom partition? It might write to the environment partition, but it's unlikely that this will collide with the eeprom being at the end of the flash.

And now you are jumping to the conclusion that you should just write an arbitrary flash dump from some semi-similar device? That's the sort of strategy that got you where you are now. Sorry, I refuse to help you destroy your device even more. You need to analyze a problem to fix it.

You seem to be prepared to rewrite the boot loader using an external flasher. The first and very obvious step before you do that is to make a verified backup of the current content. Do that. Show us.

3 Likes

The wrong uboot write some boot information in the flash,also it maybe change the hexes before and after any mtdblocks to ff which the right uboot maybe used to check.I made a backup of the right uboot and eeprom as I said and used others u-boot-env still can't fix it.Also I want change my device in the firmware from uap-ac-m to uap-ac-lite or something else,that need analysis other eeproms on the other devices

That makes no sense. Use the OpenWrt build that matches the hardware. The model name is coded into OpenWrt, it is not probed from the flash. If you flash OpenWrt built for a device like the UAP-AC-Pro which has different Ethernet hardware than the Mesh, the Ethernet will not work. [The stock firmware is the same build for both, because it contains code to probe the hardware and act accordingly. OpenWrt does not do that.]

2 Likes

Change the model would be used on the unifi official firmware that would make the ac controler adopt it as uap-ac-lite not for openwrt

The wrong uboot write some boot information in the flash,also it maybe change the hexes before and after any mtdblocks to ff which the right uboot maybe used to check.I made a backup of the right uboot and eeprom as I said and used others u-boot-env still can't fix it.Also I want change my device in the firmware from uap-ac-m to uap-ac-lite or something else in the OEM firmware,that need analysis other eeproms on the other devices

I understand now that you don't want to fix your OpenWrt device. Then I can't help.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But please keep in mind that this is an OpenWrt forum. It's not about hacking hardware to work around some commercial software limitations.

At least have the decency to not spam the forum with your bullshit. One thread.should be more than enough for your rude off topic requests

1 Like

I do want to fix my device,that is the first thing i want to do and the hacking is a whim.
I didn't know hacking is not allowed in this forum,I will keep that rule.
I dont get your meaning of the third line,I feel all are normal communication.
It may be cause of different language style,it is a little difficult for me to text in English.
I'm tring to read many invitations to be accustomed to the style of this forum and the people who spoken English.

Closed in favor of your new duplicate thread

1 Like