Need help editing javascript to remove header

I want to edit this menu

/www/luci-static/resources/view/status/routes.js

and found this section in javascript

('No entries available')));cbi_update_table(rule4tbl,this.parseRule(ip4rule,networks,false),E('em',_('No entries available')));cbi_update_table(neigh6tbl,this.parseNeigh(ip6neigh,networks,true),E('em',_('No entries available')));cbi_update_table(route6tbl,this.parseRoute(ip6route,networks,true),E('em',_('No entries available')));cbi_update_table(rule6tbl,this.parseRule(ip6rule,networks,false),E('em',_('No entries available')));var view=E([],[E('h2',{},[_('Routing')]),E('p',{},[_('The following rules are currently active on this system.')]),E('div',{},[E('div',{'class':'cbi-section','data-tab':'ipv4routing','data-tab-title':_('IPv4 Routing')},[E('h3',{},[_('IPv4 Neighbours')]),neigh4tbl,E('h3',{},[_('Active IPv4 Routes')]),route4tbl,E('h3',{},[_('Active IPv4 Rules')]),rule4tbl]),E('div',{'class':'cbi-section','data-tab':'ipv6routing','data-tab-title':_('IPv6 Routing')},[E('h3',{},[_('IPv6 Neighbours')]),neigh6tbl,E('h3',{},[_('Active IPv6 Routes')]),route6tbl,E('h3',{},[_('Active IPv6 Rules')]),rule6tbl])])]);ui.tabs.initTabGroup(view.lastElementChild.childNodes);return 

which text do i need to remove, in order to delete this text?

**Routing**
**The following rules are currently active on this system.**

i want to also remove the spacing

You're looking at minified JavaScript code, which saves disk space and bandwidth but makes it a lot harder to read.

Here's the original source code for route.js. Search for your text and modify accordingly. You can replace the minified JavaScript with its original and it should still work.

1 Like