Need help Archer C2 V1 (cannot install printer services)

I am using the Archer C2 V1 OpenWrt.

My problem is that I cannot install the kmod-usb-printer nor the usblp.

Device info:
"kernel": "4.4.126",
"hostname": "LEDE",
"system": "MediaTek MT7620A ver:2 eco:6",
"model": "TP-Link Archer C2",
"board_name": "c2",
"release": {
"distribution": "LEDE",
"version": "17.01-SNAPSHOT",
"revision": "r3889-a0af7c8c59",
"codename": "reboot",
"target": "ramips/mt7620",
"description": "LEDE Reboot 17.01-SNAPSHOT r3889-a0af7c8c59"

Dependencies Error:

• satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb-printer:
  •  kernel (= 4.4.194-1-7b5dd03b6bc67f06a56b0409155f7b22) *

• opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-usb-printer.

Firmware version:
LEDE Reboot 17.01
LuCI lede-17.01

r3889 snapshot predates even LEDE 17.01.6 (r3979) stable from Sep 2018. There is no stable release for C2 v1.

You probably need to upgrade to latest 'squashfs-sysupgrade' snapshot to resolve your package install issue.
https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/archer_c2_ac750

Thank you for your reply,
I am still new in the OpenWRT.

I did try to download the file
openwrt-ramips-mt7620-tplink_archer-c2-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin and update the firmware but i get this error.

The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform.

As there is no LEDE 17 or OpenWrt 18 stable build for C2 v1, I think you must have previously installed a 'custom built' LEDE 17 snapshot build. This may be why sysupgrade is not happy to upgrade to latest development snapshhot. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

You could try forcing the sysupgrade with -n -F flags, BUT there is also a high risk of bricking the router! You may then require a serial connection to help recover/unbrick the router in worst case scenario.

I would suggest waiting for another member who may have more knowledge of C2 v1 to offer more advice before considering a risky forced sysupgrade option.