Mwan3 configuration page error

Hi I install mwan3 and luci-appmwan3 on my router a Technicolor TG799vac v2.
The installation finish with no errors but when I go to Load Balancin it infinite load, and if I go to configuration tab i receive this error:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mwan/configuration'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: Failed to execute arcombine dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mwan/configuration/interface'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/mwan/interface.lua:4: attempt to index global 'uci' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:168: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:167>

I have OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05.1 / LuCI (git-16.043.44305-e2f9172)
and luci-app-mwan3, 1.4-3 mwan3 1.6-2

Please help me.

Thanks

The device in question doesn't seem to be supported by OpenWrt, so you've installed mwan3 on some vendor firmware with unknown modifications (and vendors are, besides replacing the kernel and adding tons of proprietary packages, very likely to replace and/ or heavily modify the webinterface to add their branding and custom features) - which would mean all bets are off.

Even if chaos calmer were still a supported release (and it hasn't been for at least three years), there isn't a whole lot we could suggest, without access to the code of this modified vendor webinterface. Aside from recommending against mixing packages from different sources, which aren't meant to go along (that doesn't mean it's totally impossible, but you're looking at one of a kind combinations and problems (with one side even being a black box) - so you're the only one to debug and fix them).

2 Likes

Thank you for answer.
So please can you say me what I must do to debug and fix them?
what can I start from?
The error I receive what means?
if I launch in ssh mwa3 start I receive:

mwan3 start
uci: Entry not found
PPPoE RELAYD not started, not enabled by configuration
syslog_iface=wan
syslog_iface=wan
root@dsldevice:~#  030729  WARN : Service section disabled! - TERMINATE

Thanks

So nobody can help me?
Please