Modify DHCPV6 auto route of wan

hello ,

i want to modify the ipv6 of the statique interface , its configured automaticaly by the dhcpv6 of my isp ,

on static i have now this :

IPv6: 2xx1:xxxxxxxxx:0:5ba2:c88e:0/128 coresponding on ipv4 91.xxx.xxxx.41 okay .

but this ip is not my new full stack ip (only 16 000 ports ) and my isp block port or icmp in this ipv4 , is not good .

i want utiise this ipv6

IPv6: 2xx1:exxxx80:0:5ba2:ffffo:0/128 coresponding on ipv4 81.xx.xxx.70 this my full stack ip^( 65535 ports )

can i update the static adress ipv6 with this for geting my good ipv4 ?

thanks !!

Doesn't your ISP control this?

my isp dont control this , when you have you own router .
when i put the isp router i get the good ip full stack 81........70 , but with dhcpv6 the ipv6 static are not the good and the ipv4 are not good :frowning:

i want to update the static with another ipv6 of my PD

Let me clarify...doesn't your ISP control the 4over6?

my isp control the 4over6 sorry ,

soory im french my english is not very good :slight_smile:

this two ip is mine .

The wan6_4_ doesn't look right. You have the wan6 and wan6_4.

the wan6_4_ is the coresponding ipv6 of the 91. ip on wan6_4

but i need add or update this ipv6 no ? how to get my 81.xx.xxx.70 get working on it ?
il already received on wan packet ( tcdump ) destinated to my 85.xxx.xxx.70 full stack ip

Maybe we should have a look at the configuration first to see if everything is correct there.
Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have

ubus call system board; \
uci export network; uci export wireless; \
uci export dhcp; uci export firewall; \
head -n -0 /etc/firewall.user; \
ip -4 addr ; ip -4 ro li tab all ; ip -4 ru; \
ip -6 addr ; ip -6 ro li tab all ; ip -6 ru; \
ls -l  /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.*; head -n -0 /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.*
root@MoHome:~# ls -l  /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.*; head -n -0 /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.*
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Jul 20 17:16 /etc/resolv.conf -> /tmp/resolv.conf
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root            32 Jul 23 20:23 /tmp/resolv.conf

/tmp/resolv.conf.d:
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root            98 Jul 23 20:22 resolv.conf.auto
==> /etc/resolv.conf <==
search lan
nameserver 127.0.0.1

==> /tmp/resolv.conf <==
search lan
nameserver 127.0.0.1

==> /tmp/resolv.conf.d <==
head: /tmp/resolv.conf.d: I/O error
root@MoHome:~# 

any advice ? please

Remove from lan2

lan interface is assigned to multiple firewall zones, it can be on one only.

I suppose the MTU 1700 was agreed with your ISP, right? It doesn't have any effect though.

Your rules are problematic, because there is no route for 192.168.1.0/24 in vpn table, but you seem to want the lan<->lan2 traffic from the lan2 zone including them both.

Other than that everything is regulated by your ISP, meaning the IPv6 and the IPv4 that you are getting. Maybe they are bound to the mac address of the ISP router, so a mac cloning could help you.
Other than that there should not be any limitation to the open ports of the public IPs, unless your ISP is blocking them for some reason.
So bottom line is that you can try the mac cloning and then discuss it with your ISP.

Don't go into such conclusions. Discuss it with your ISP.

Seems like the old IP is still registered to your connection. Still not your issue (or OpenWrt), rather your ISP should take action.

Thé solution is on the Map packet . No isp action .

When you setup the wan6 interface as dhcpv6 client, then it will get the settings from the ISP.
If you want to edit the settings, you'll need to add a static wan6 and a map
For example:

config interface 'wan6'
    option ifname 'eth1'
    option proto 'static'
    option ip6addr 2001:db8::100/64
    option ip6gw 2001:db8::1    # BR address
    option ip6prefix 2001:db8::/64

config interface 'wan6_map'
    option proto 'map'
    option type 'map-e'
    option tunlink 'wan6'
    option peeraddr '2001:db8::1' 
    option ipaddr 198.51.100.0    # network address of hosts behind CE; 198.51.99.0 for BR side
    option ip4prefixlen 24
    option ip6prefix 2001:db8::
    option ip6prefixlen 40
    option ealen 16
    option psidlen 8
    option offset 4
1 Like

and i add option iface_map '0' for non getting map container . today im trying to make working my 82.65 ip adresse ..... whith this map-e xd

Are you doing NAT?

hello sorry but what is nat ? sorry

yes on webrowser qi only have connectivity to ipv6 , ipv4 are on openwrt only :s

Seriously?

thaks for specs of NAT :slight_smile:

the specs of ds-lite tell dont use nat :s , why not nat but tell me i dont know this

So your lan hosts are using 192.168.X.Y to browse the internet without nat?