I have few doubts regarding MAPT configuration. I have added map and map-t[nat46] packages and my device is up and running. I am successful in configuring mapt with following,
- Static Configuration [edit /etc/config/network] :Single BMR[Basic Mapping Rule] configuration
- Dynamic Configuration [via dhcpv6] - Single BMR and Single FMR.
Now I am facing issues with configuring multiple BMR & FMR for mapt interface and multiple domain.
Could some one help me with the configs?
Following are my observation,
- Only one BMR can be configured for a MAP-T interface [Each BMR will be associated with unique interface]
- FMR can be configured only via DHCPV6
- Each map domain required unique wan interface
Can you please check and confirm whether my observation is correct?