LuCI wan info issue when adding a new static interface

I've just replaced my old router with a R7800 running LEDE Snapshot based off of @hnyman's excellent build. Seems to work OK, but some issues have surfaced. One of them is that when I have created a network interface with a static address, on the status overview page LuCI shows this interface as the WAN interface, which is incorrect. My WAN interface is at eth0.2, and is named wan (default):

config interface 'wan'
        option ifname 'eth0.2'
        option _orig_ifname 'eth0.2'
        option _orig_bridge 'false'
        option proto 'dhcp'

Then I have my other interface, named iptv (which is on vlan 11):

config interface 'iptv'
        option ifname 'eth1.11'
        option _orig_ifname 'eth1.11'
        option _orig_bridge 'false'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '192.168.10.90'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option gateway '192.168.10.1'

If this interface is up, then LuCI shows this instead of the real wan interface in the status page. If I stop this interface, then LuCI reverts back to show the real wan interface again. If I set the iptv interface as DHCP, it seems the correct wan info is being showed.

I'm not sure if this is just a visual error, or if something else also goes wrong (haven't had time to drill down into it yet).

This is caused by the gateway option. Remove it as it introduces a bad default route.

Ahh, thanks. I added the gateway option because there is a router at that address, but that was clearly a mistake. And not necessary either. Removing the option fixed the issue.