Luci (all collections) - Arduino Error

I built openWRT for Linkit Smart 7688 and tried all Luci collections but none works.
I get a error pointing to a Arduino topic and the missbehaveing file i can not find.

where is this path pointing to?
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/arduino/index.lua:65

my error i see when entering the IP to the browser:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/arduino/index.lua:65: attempt to index field 'authenticator' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/arduino/index.lua:65: in function 'v'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:627: in function 'createtree'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:279: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:144: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:143>

No idea, because the offical LuCI repo has no reference to arduino.

Have you installed something arduino-related into LuCI?
Or are you using some private LuCI repo?

Thanks for that information. I assumed something like that and searched in the device. There i found that path i mentioned above. Its related to the yun package as Linkit Smart 7688 Duo is a Arduino Yun derivate. A search for "arduino" in the make menuconfig lists a few other device specific somehow related packages that might not be compatible with the different MPU Architecture the Linkit has (ramips MT76xx vs. AR71xx)
Im afraid that nobody has ported that part of Linkit Smart 7688 duo until today... It may be related to this fallback file in the original Mediatek-Github-feeds-redir-arduino.
I will not be able to port that part to support newer openWRT Luci GUI...

I'd carefully untangle your work from the obsolete, unsupported Mediatek fork.

If I were in your shoes, or taking over your work, I'd start with a fresh clone of OpenWrt, from OpenWrt, and determine what to edit to achieve your goal. There shouldn't be more than a handful of files, most of which will be single-line changes.