Loose my access to the device

These things cost less than 10€ so buy a couple to have handy in case you have a dead on arrival or one of them stops working.

@trendy and @mk24, I think I managed to access the board but I'm getting messages and not able to send commands. Could you tell me how to solve this, please?

Make sure you have connected the pins properly. Ground from TTL to ground on Carambola2. RX from TTL to TX on Carambola2. TX from TTL to RX on Carambola2.

@trendy, this is exactly how I connected the wires. I noticed that the flood disappears if I restart the carambola while the wires are connected. But even in this situation I have Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys on the screen and blinking cursor and not a prompt for minicom and

Type [C-a] [C-h] to see available commands
Terminal ready

For minicom

Then verify that the TTL is working fine by connecting it on a device which is known to work.

Hey! Finally succeeded! Did it with the red TTL from the attached file. It has a jumper to switch between 3.3 and 5V. Thank you VERY VERY much for your time and help, guys! You really saved me :wink:

THANK YOU!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.